New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Don't Need Anyone

Don't Need Anyone

Lexie B.
Don't Need Anyone
Summary: But the chances of those happening are nil.
A million health issues that won't go away.
Parents determined to blow their vocal cords.
A concerned, troubled best friend.
A missing brother.
A strange, artistic guy.
A crazy girl determined to succeed.
What does that add up to?

Filled with laughs, probably not a whole lot of tears, butt-plants and balloons sprouting from kitty bums, follow Renee as she struggles to suppress her feelings(and sarcastic comments) and find her brother before it's too late.

SecretNonConformist said...
I like it so far. Renee's voice makes me laugh so much yet she is so real. Her pain over her missing brother is real, which is the most important part. I'm excited to read more!

OfficialApprover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:07 pm :
Thank you! :)

Donttrust said...
I read the rest of this on inkpop and it's amazing I loved it I ditched my other book I was readingto read this one good job.
p.s. Cookie dough airfreshner?!

Jan. 9, 2011 at 5:58 pm :

Thank you so much! =D

And yes, cookie dough air freshenerXD

agypup replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 7:28 pm :
omg! is that real? I have to have it!

Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:06 pm :
Bahaha yepXD I have some myself.

Donttrust replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 11:22 pm :

YOU HAVE SOME !!! /

WHERE'D YOU GET IT! omg I'm completely jelous.

Jan. 12, 2011 at 10:31 am :
XD They were on a sale at Target. <3

peregrinefalcon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is one fantastic read. You have talent. Can't wait to read more. Would you mind checking out some of my stuff? I'd love to hear your opinion.

Jan. 3, 2011 at 7:17 pm :
Thank you:) Of course I will.

ThatClarinetPerson said...

I'm too lazy to read the inkpop part of it right now, but this part is pretty good. It moves kind of quickly for a novel, but overall I like it.

Oh, and chpt. 3 is hard to read because the spacing didn't turn out.

Jan. 3, 2011 at 7:24 am :

Thanks! I didn't see this comment until now. -_- *headdesk*

Yeah, I know the spacing's messed up. -_- I tried to fix it but...yeah. Didn't work.

Just curious--how did you think it moved too fast?

Will.I.Is said...

You already know my opinions on this I love every single word right done to the last period. It is a great great great read and I recommend it to everyone.

I don't know my comments for lexie are never as long anymore because all I have is praise for fantastic writing.

Dec. 27, 2010 at 4:37 pm :
Thanks Will:) (if you're wondering how I'm on, one of my friends has a laptop--five minute break=D)

OfficialApprover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 8:51 am:

For anyone who wants to read more:

I have the entire book posted on inkpop, where there's no copy and paste. Just a note:)

XxDream_in_ColorxX said...
I love this!  I would love to read the rest of it. I love the storyline and the way it's developed so far.  I love the humor between Cole,  Renee, and Lena too.  It's really amazing. =]

Dec. 20, 2010 at 6:41 am :
Thank you! If you want, I have the whole think posted on inkpop, where there's no copy and paste.

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 12:31 pm :
Oh, cool.  I'll go check it out.  Thanks!

Dec. 20, 2010 at 2:06 pm :
No problem! Thank you.

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 6:53 pm :

(I don't have inkpop, so sorry that I reply on here. =])

I read the rest of it, and I say this a lot, but I loved it.  The surprise ending was great.  I thought it was a really funny (although sad) book.  I