Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > To Fly or to Fall

To Fly or to Fall

emnem
To Fly or to Fall
Summary: Kat is a swimmer in the Rosewood swim team. She's not a big fan of swimming, nor does she get very good grades, but despite all this, she's pretty satisfied with herself. Lately, however, her life has been turning upside-down. Her best friend abandons her, she struggles to get into a higher level of the swim team, but - worst of all - she totally unexpectedly falls in love with a certain someone.

emnem said...
Aug. 24 at 11:54 am:
ahhhh over 3 times? thank you so much!! and yesss I was thinking of making a sequel to it! :D

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 23 at 7:45 pm:
I loved how she was sarcastic! I love this book, if you are continuing a series to this or the next book, that would be fantastic! But that is up to you! Thank you for sharing this! 

emnem replied...
Aug. 24 at 11:55 am :
glad you liked it! :D I was planning on making a sequel! :))

IfallapartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 29 at 12:00 pm:
I really love this. I have read it over 3 times already. I think you should have had a plot towards the end, and continue to another book. Make it a series. Well punctuated and you used the words great together. really good job keep up the good work. :) <3