Notice: Undefined variable: exists in /home/teenink-site/web/content/plus/includes/Class/WorkBook.cls.php on line 366 Heaven | Teen Romance Fiction About love/relationships, family, friends, school, self-esteem, death/loss, health, discrimination, sports/hobbies, spirituality/religion, nature, bullying, this book has alot to do with the and supernatural!

Heaven

Greekyogurt
Heaven
Summary: I awake in a dungeon. One with slime-covered walls, shattered windows, and heads, hundreds of heads. They are all aligned on sticks, pointing towards where I am sitting. I try to stand. A searing pain spreads through my right limb. I look down at my blood covered leg. Every time I move, I felt as though it is on fire. I try to move forward but I’m being held to the wall behind me by a chain.
A bright object catches my eye. There is a sword on the floor. I recognize it as the sword that was driven into my leg. The sword has a golden handle that gleams in the dim light of the dungeon. It has diamonds and rubies embedded in the handle. If I could just reach it, I might be able to cut the chain and then make my escape.
My hand is an inch away from the sword when an arrow pierces my arm. I scream.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The color drains from my face as I look into the cruel, red eyes of my captor, suddenly aware that out of all my near death experiences, this one will be no were near. I am going to die.