Heaven

Greekyogurt
Heaven
Summary: I awake in a dungeon. One with slime-covered walls, shattered windows, and heads, hundreds of heads. They are all aligned on sticks, pointing towards where I am sitting. I try to stand. A searing pain spreads through my right limb. I look down at my blood covered leg. Every time I move, I felt as though it is on fire. I try to move forward but I’m being held to the wall behind me by a chain.
A bright object catches my eye. There is a sword on the floor. I recognize it as the sword that was driven into my leg. The sword has a golden handle that gleams in the dim light of the dungeon. It has diamonds and rubies embedded in the handle. If I could just reach it, I might be able to cut the chain and then make my escape.
My hand is an inch away from the sword when an arrow pierces my arm. I scream.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The color drains from my face as I look into the cruel, red eyes of my captor, suddenly aware that out of all my near death experiences, this one will be no were near. I am going to die.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

GreekyogurtThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 24, 2014 at 11:23 am
@Allyssalovesmc Hello!

Allyssalovesmc said...
I love your book but can you continue it because I'm really left hanging ;). Your a great writer! Continue on writing :)