Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Even as the Sky Falls

Even as the Sky Falls

DanielShepard
Even as the Sky Falls
Summary: Look above for a summary.

Boybridgman said...
Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:56 am:
eh, i hve strories that out do this ione. evber heard of avatar... thats my engineious and jms cameron took my ider

A Proud Mama said...
Wow!!!! Is ALL I can say......

PaperArmageddonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The plot twist about the asteroid was very abrupt and unexpected and I don't know if it fits with such a short book like this, but I do like the idea of this couple being in love and dying together. It's very sad and romantic. I seriously see a ton of potential this story and I wish you would take it and make it into something really big! I think it would make an excellent novel. If the readers knew the characters better and got really involved in the story, the ending... (more »)

DanielShepard replied...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:34 am :
Thank you very much. I will try to fix the ending a bit and make this a bit longer.

PaperArmageddonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:19 pm :
Yay! :D Can't wait to read it.

DanielShepard replied...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:10 pm :
Should i repost it on here or should i put it somewhere else and send it to you?  

Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:18 am :
Oh, definitely repost it here. :) Good luck!