New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > the BoY who found FeaR

the BoY who found FeaR

Aramis
the BoY who found FeaR
Summary: This is the story of a boy name Ollie, and his quest to go out and find fear, wealth, and maybe even love.

PaperArmageddonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18 at 12:31 am:
I read this a while ago but I haven't gotten to comment. And now that I've got the time to say so, I must say it's just getting better and better! I love the descriptions here (water rules!) and the new conflict. I hope Ollie makes it!!! I will be heartbroken if this is the end! Double thumbs up, keep writing. :)

Ha, ha, this story is great! I cracked up on the first chapter where Nana asks what she's supposed to do with the stew, and that part where Ollie slapped the ghost with a spoon. Awesome. :)

Aramis_LucettiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:36 pm :
Thanks :) Im gonna have the next chapter up soon.

PaperArmageddonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:10 pm :
Sweet! I can't wait until the story's completely done so I can read it all.

Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:46 pm :
This makes me so happy! I had no idea people where actually reading this! :)

Nov. 28, 2013 at 5:12 pm :
You have no idea how happy this makes me. I had no idea people were actually reading this... Thank you, and I hope you like it :)

Dec. 2, 2013 at 6:31 pm :
Hey, I have more chapters up now.