Destiny

Nattlesacosta
Destiny
Summary: Love: What's love? Is it a feeling the dictionary describes as a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. But what is love really? It's not just that is something beyond words that can only be shown.

Destiny. The predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events. Some don't believe in it but destiny is something that is too beyond words and knowledge, something few people understand.

Now what happens when two people love each other but get separated and accept the fact they will never be together, but after a period of time Destiny brings them together and their feelings for each other started to develop again? What happens if one of them is too stubborn and afraid they will be heartbroken again? This is the case of Sam and Josh; they both need to find a way to reveal their feelings again even when they are in middle of a big secret and one of them is trying its best not to fall hard to avoid being disappointed again.

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Artlove191 said...
Jun. 16 at 7:12 pm
please do tell when you have posted more! p.s I love your book! And well planned. please post soon!

NattlesacostaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 1 at 8:19 am
Once I get a new computer I should be updating more. Promise.

trinity210 said...
I want more!!!! this is so good!!!

Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:22 am
more is coming soon! 3 or four chapters, sorry for the wait!

Madie2k said...
I read the whole thing and loved it! Keep posting more chapters!

Hello lovely commenter! i will update soon, i'm glad you are liking it.

kaylaoslen said...
this is a great story!!please write more!!!:)

I' am glad you are liking it more is to come soon!

kaylaoslen said...
this is great!!!!!!!keep writing!!!:)

chelsamcgee said...
love it!!!keep writting.:)

cutter297 said...
this is goo!! i hope you keep writting!!!xD