Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Disrupting the Woods

Disrupting the Woods

jazzwarrior
Disrupting the Woods
Summary: Oliver, a pudgy computer geek, leaves his girl friend after neglecting her for months to seek thrill in a new discovery he found on his laptop. He goes on an adventure, but suddenly wakes up in a dark forest without knowledge of how he got there. In the middle of the woods, he encounters a woman who sexually harasses him for unknown reasons.

LaChouette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:28 am:
I like this story! It was different and unexpected. Very interesting. Keep up the good work!

jazzwarrior replied...
Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:22 pm :
You are kind! Thank you for taking the time to read this "book," even though it's more like a short story. I cheated a little bit. I would be honored to look at your story also!

LaChouette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:11 am :
Thanks! If you'd like, I have a story called Love has no Boundaries. It's kind of long (17 chapters) so you don't have to finish it, but I would like your opinion on what you've read. 

Sept. 27, 2013 at 10:22 am :
Hey Jazzwarrior! I recently posted a new poem called 'Immortlized Beauty.' I'd like it if you checked it out!