New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Love has no Boundaries

Love has no Boundaries

LaChouette
Love has no Boundaries
Summary: Love has been known to stand the test of time. This is especially true for a vampire named Aiko who is reunited with her long lost love after hundreds of years. After experiencing the worst heartbreak of her life, Aiko and her two friends enroll at a school of humans at the command of the higher- up vampires who want to give them something to do rather than just roam for hundreds of years. Aiko doesn't think highly of school in the beginning and her friends Isamu and Hajime try to make sure she stays agreeable with others. However, Aiko's life takes a different route as a long lost love comes back in her life making her time at school a bit more interesting.

None0 said...
Well... that was something. Are the names Japanese? They seem to be translated from a language with composite word formulas.   Anyways, first up, this novel is written in the present tense. Make sure you are comfortable with writing in this tense (most people prefer past tense, including me), and don't slip up on your progressive and perfect tenses.   Next, besides the obvious "use showing langauge, not telling language" (ask if you want clarification), I really f... (more »)

LaChouetteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm :
Alright and thanks for the feedback! I have an idea when you say 'showing language' and 'telling language,' but I wouldn't mind clarification. 

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think the story is very cute.  :)  There was a lot of dialogue and I kinda would have liked for more details, but that really is my only suggestion.  The names were neat and it was a good read. :)

Sept. 2, 2013 at 1:45 pm :
Thank You!

vegetariangirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:11 am:
I really like your story. The names are so creative!

Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:41 am :
Thank You!

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey LaChouette, Dawnie here. Chapter One: I think this is a great introduction the the book. It left me wanting more I really like the original and interesting names! Ican't wait to meet all the characters, and Him. :) Really great grammar and spelling. Can't wait to read the next chapter! (I think i'll try to comment on every chapter or so.) Love Dawnie  

Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:41 am :
Okay and thanks for reading!

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:27 pm :
your welcome!! 

jazzwarrior said...
WOW. I was not expecting that. Throughout the story I was so sure Aiko would die if she fell in love with him, but what really happened was even better. And Kazuhiko's decision was unexpected, too. Great story. Promise me when you write something else, you'll keep me updated. :)

Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:07 pm :
Okay, and thank you for the comment! It means a lot!

Sept. 1, 2013 at 6:35 pm :
Hey jazzwarrior! I submitted a new poem to the site and I'm currently waiting for it to be released. It's called 'Instinct' so if you're curious, you can read it once it's out!