New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Protection

Protection

Haley B.
Protection
Summary: Ariel has her memory erased at 16, and fastforwards 3 years shortly after her parents die, to find that she now lives an impossible life: one with her guardian angel, whom is in love with her.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 4:21 pm:
I really like this :) I'm not sure if it's exactly a novel just yet, but you should keep at it - writing, I mean. You're real good :)

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 3 at 6:40 pm :
Thank you for the feed back. Again, I did revise this several times since then, omitting many things and adding others. I may post a revision to it soon. There is definitely a lot to edit here, you're right. Thank you for the compliment!

Jan. 3 at 6:43 pm :
I have many more chapters to add as well, in case you weren't aware. It's definitely much longer than this, I just haven't gotten to typing up all those notebooks! Let me know if you'd like to read some drafts. :)

SophieSoFarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:24 am:
OMG!!!! This is soo great!!!!! This story is amazing!!!