Leave it to Alice

Author's note: It is a love story but fantastic!
Author's note: It is a love story but fantastic!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Start

In the morning, Alice was getting ready for her first day of school. In the middle of the semester. The only reason why she wasn’t at school for the other half of the semester was because she was at her mothers. Her parents got a divorce when she was six years old. Her mother, Melissa got re-married two years later to a big football player named Frank. Alice’s mom is happy and so is her dad. Her dad, Robert is dating a woman Jessica.
Alice had to move to her dad’s because Frank is in the league, so he and her mom are traveling. But her mom and Frank dropped her off at the airport to go to Columbia, Missouri from Colorado. Alice hugged and kissed her mom and hugged Frank. She loved the air plane ride to Columbia. Because she sat by a guy that was really gorgeous. They talked on the whole flight. His name is Elijah and was seventeen. He was older then her by a year.
He asked her, “So, where are you going?”
“My dad’s”, she answered.
Alice asked him, “Where are you going?”
He said, “My dad’s as well.”
Later on they fell asleep. It took about eight to nine hour flight to get to their destination. The plane was about to reach the landing strip. As Elijah and Alice woke, the plane has landed. They looked at each other and smiled and they exchanged their cell numbers. Elijah smiled at her, she smiled back. They were getting their luggage. As they were getting of the plane, they hugged each other. Even though they didn’t know each other it felt like they did. They said, Good Bye to each other. They didn’t want to leave each other. Because the thought that they probably wouldn’t ever see each other anymore. As they got out of the airport he hugged her. He was about to kiss her cheek but her dad saw her and yelled, cause her was so excited.
But Elijah said, “Good Bye, I’ll call you.”
Alice said, “Okay.”
While smiling, then her dad and she left the airport.