New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Rules of the Barbies

Rules of the Barbies

Starstruck_001
Rules of the Barbies
Summary: Stacy Hewlett is a new girl from Chicago, and she recently moved to New York City. When she arrived to TJ high school, she is greeted by the head of the Barbies, a group consisting of the hottest and most popular girls. And plus, the head barbie is the girlfriend of a guy she currently likes. Will she conquer the Barbies and get the boy of her dreams?

kaylacake01 said...
Jan. 31 at 2:48 pm:
write more!!!!write more!!!

Starstruck_001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 2, 2013 at 7:45 pm:
Please rate guys  Do it for the person who wrote this book Please??

Jun. 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm:
ALL RIGHT GUYS!! ITS DONE!!! SECOND CHAPTER IS OUT!!! ENJOY!! Star

Remy15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24, 2013 at 10:18 am:
keep writing love it and you are really good. cant wait to read more

Starstruck_001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24, 2013 at 4:20 pm :
Thanks!! Hopefully, it'll be done in time

WannaBeWriter3 said...
May 20, 2013 at 7:38 am:
this was very good... i liked it

May 20, 2013 at 12:10 pm :
merci beacoup #WannaBeWriter3 (thank you very much)

FallenAngel170198 said...
May 18, 2013 at 6:46 am:
Keep writing! this is great :3 Mean girls in the making!

May 18, 2013 at 9:48 pm :
Thanks! I'm working on the second chapter right now!! :D

VioletRoyalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 20 at 2:07 pm :
Please write more!  This is way too good to stop now!!!!!  I love it!!!

Jan. 21 at 6:09 pm :
thanks...it means alot