Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Rules of the Barbies

Rules of the Barbies

Starstruck_001
Rules of the Barbies
Summary: Stacy Hewlett is a new girl from Chicago, and she recently moved to New York City. When she arrived to TJ high school, she is greeted by the head of the Barbies, a group consisting of the hottest and most popular girls. And plus, the head barbie is the girlfriend of a guy she currently likes. Will she conquer the Barbies and get the boy of her dreams?

This book has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Starstruck_001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 13 at 1:57 pm
ill try i havent had much time these days....

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 9 at 6:13 pm
This is amazing. I love it. You're a talented writer. :) If it's fine to ask, is there more coming? This is just so good. :) If there, I'll read it. Thank you so much, for sharing this. :)

kaylacake01 said...
Jan. 31 at 2:48 pm
write more!!!!write more!!!

Please rate guys  Do it for the person who wrote this book Please??

ALL RIGHT GUYS!! ITS DONE!!! SECOND CHAPTER IS OUT!!! ENJOY!! Star

Remy15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24, 2013 at 10:18 am
keep writing love it and you are really good. cant wait to read more

Starstruck_001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks!! Hopefully, it'll be done in time

WannaBeWriter3 said...
May 20, 2013 at 7:38 am
this was very good... i liked it

merci beacoup #WannaBeWriter3 (thank you very much)

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18, 2013 at 6:46 am
Keep writing! this is great :3 Mean girls in the making!

Thanks! I'm working on the second chapter right now!! :D

VioletRoyalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 20 at 2:07 pm
Please write more!  This is way too good to stop now!!!!!  I love it!!!

Jan. 21 at 6:09 pm
thanks...it means alot