New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Bound Together Forever

Bound Together Forever

FallenAngel170198
Bound Together Forever
Summary: Being bound to someone or something makes you feel wanted and loved. It fills the empty space in your heart so no one else has to see the sadness. I'm bound to an arctic fox named Snow. Ironic huh? A fox that lives in the snow named Snow. Snow is my best friend. She helps me do everything, choose clothes, find the perfect guy but it sucks knowing no one else in the world is bound to an animal like me. Why am I different? Who knows, maybe my destiny ties in with Snow's but I guess I will have to wait and see.

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like. Write more. Pleaseee!

booklover1212This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
why isn't this finished!  

FallenAngel170198 replied...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:32 am :
I haven't gotten around to it lately but I will have the next chapter on within a week I'm hoping... Do you like this book?