Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > I'm no Angel

I'm no Angel

Jaguar17
I'm no Angel
Summary: I walked through the hall, sliding past people with my helmet still tucked underneath my arm. I pushed the paparazzi out of my way to get to the races. I stopped and opened a door to my right, leading out to a large monster truck arena. I looked around the crowd to see thousands of lights blinking in my eyes. I heard people talking and screaming and singing to 'We Will Rock You' by Queen, stomping there feet and clapping their hands to their thighs to the beat. I turned my eyes back to the arena to see jumps being lined up, cars being driven underneath the jumps for the monster truck drives to jump over. I skimmed my eyes around the groups of men and women, fixing up there monster trucks till I see my baby. I felt a smile spread across my face smiled while I walked up to the men around the truck. I stopped walking a couple of meters away from the front of my beast.

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
YES. Keep posting. In love. (:

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:56 pm :
I will try writing more but I have writers block at the moment with this story. What should happen next?