New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Mixed 'N' Matched Love

Mixed 'N' Matched Love

Maria N.
Mixed 'N' Matched Love
Summary: Nick and Drew are the best of friends. Nick being the Gothic rich girl and Drew your everyday all American boy with not only the looks, but also the sensitivity to drive even the toughest of girls mad for him. Nick has always hid her face from Drew with the fringes of her long bangs, so Drew never got the chance to see how pretty she really is.

But, all that changes when they both find out that they've been both set up for a proposal. What they don't know is that it's with each other. Nick finds out the truth, but Drew doesn't know it's her, since he's never seen her true features. So, he figures it's someone else.

It is then without any delay that Nick decides to keep the truth from him and tell him that that girl is none other than her twin sister, Nikki.

And that's how the whole lying game starts out.

Meanwhile, Drew and Nick start to get closer and they even get to share a secret kiss, but Drew can't choose between Nick and Nikki.

And in the end, Nick decides that if he chooses her, then she will tell him the whole truth, but if he chooses Nikki, then she will remain that way for the rest of her life.

Now it's up to Drew to make the final decision which will trigger everything else into place.

What will he choose? And what will Nick do if it's a choice that she could've never even imagined?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Jaguar17 said...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:56 am:
Love it, this is really good. Write more please :D