Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Pictures of Us

Pictures of Us

Jazmine R.
Pictures of Us
Summary: Neia is a girl with family problems and doesn’t know how to deal with it. Now she lives with her aunt and uncle in Florida. She worries about Jessie her younger brother because he doesn’t have enough parent reaction. Now she meets Jake an amazing guy with a deep town secrets. But then theirs Josh amazingly cute to. Can she fall in love with one and leave the other read and find out.

JustAnotherDay. said...
Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:35 pm:
It was good, but the spelling is not that good, try to type on microsoft word or have someone spell check it.

Neko101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:37 am :
thank you so much i dont have microsoft word. thank you for the feed back.

KAITO101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:55 am :
As of today untill I get more comments i wont post more. sorry i need feed back on my story i dont know if anyone likes it. Its kind of hard to know.