New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Happenstance

Happenstance

Caitlin C.
Happenstance
Summary: Alex Donella's family has always been close to the Brysons, and when someone close to both families reveals a secret, Alex starts to rethink her life. A story set at the holidays, this is a story of love, friendship, and family.

MissInkslinger said...
Hey, my most beautifulest firehazardest princess! Lovely story. I spent an absurd amount of time giggling over my phone with a goofy expression on my face. Luckily, my family is used to suffering through me trying to read. Anyhoo, what is Nat and Alex's couple name? I'm thinking Nalexandria, but there are really no good combos of their names. I suppose I'll have to get over my obsession with cut pet names. Just letting you know that I've managed to find your account and will be your #1 fan girl ... (more »)

platychick replied...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:58 pm :
Looking forward to it, I suppose. Glad you liked it. Maybe Nalex? Gotta say, that wasn't my priority.

greatwriter said...
Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:22 pm:
I loved this! I think that you should continue the story and develop the three main relationships.

Caitlin C. replied...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:43 am :
Thank you! I don't think I'm going to come back to these characters anytime soon, but maybe in the future.