New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Wirlwind

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Tornado

All of my life, i had never felt this way towards a girl. ever. it was like....a hurricane? i dont know. all i know is that this feeling deep in the pit of my stomach was special. as she held my hand, pulling me with her down the street--i had the urge to laugh. really laugh. i was learning to live, and i hadn't even known this girl for more then 2 hours.
"Ally! come on!" she laughed, looking back at me glancingly and pulling me harder, her golden eyes gleaming brightly.
"anna! anna please" i gasped. she sighed, halting. i crashed into her and we toppeled into the grass, she ended up leaning over me, laughing as her raven curles enveloped us, along with the sweet scent of green apples.
"i didnt mean like that!" i giggles, blowing a lock out of my eyes.
"how old 're ya allyssa?" she murmered, her eyes locked on mine.
"19." i breathed, captivated and captured by the sheer closeness and smell of this strange, lively girl i had just met.
"why do ya stay here?" she whispered, her face growing serious.
"because this is all i've ever known. small town and...and my family."
"don' ya think there might be more to life then all ya'v ever known?" suddenly, i realized she seemed closer, her eyes larger--more golden.
"all the time. but im scared." i whispered. i had no clue why i was revealing this to her, the wild-carefree stranger.
"i know how u feel. im scared of somethin...." she smiled slightly, "many things." hey eyes grew sad-large with greif too old for her to carry.
"and what is that?" i managed, my voice thin and whisperey.
"you.." she grinned. suddenly she was so cclose, her lips were brushing mine, it tickled and i wanted her to kiss me...i wanted it so badly
"me? whats to be scared about of me...?"
"ur so....gorgeous, and nieve, and...innocent." she chuckled quietly. "im intimidated."
kiss me. KISS ME!!!
"but..."
"shh..." she smiled, and her lips closed the small distance, pressing firmly against mine.
i didnt have to thik abut what i was doing, i just had to do it. i loved to feel of her breath on my cheek, the taste of her strawberry lipgloss, the feel of her soft, sweet lips against mine. it was maddening.
"Allyssa?"