New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Behind The Piano

Author's note: I made this book doe the person I like.
I'm to shy to tell him i like him, He also plays...  Show full author's note »
I'm to shy to tell him i like him, He also plays the piano.
SO that the back round of why this is here.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Initium

Before it all.

When I woke up I thought it was going to be a normal day. But today well be the biggest change of my life.Well any way I got dressed ,
I went to check my email to see all the new books I had in at the library, sadly there was nothing in. But I did have a email from my awesome aunt Liza. Open when you get a letter in the mail.
Dear Taylor
How are you doing? I wanted to say and ask 2 or 3 things, OH and I have some good news, first me and Nick are going
This is just the beganing
to get Married. What do you want for Christmas? Oh and I signed you up for some thing. It's some really good coOKing school. I did ask your mom and dad before I sighed you up and they said it was OK. But if they accept you, you should be getting some thing in the mail today other wise I'm sorry for getting your hopes up. Bye love you soon to be married Aunt Liza.

What it most have been some really important if she needed to ask my mom and dad if she could do it. SO the mail man should be coming really soon so I watched some TV. But the time seemed to move really slowly. But it was finally time for the mail to come I loOKed though it all I had one letter form some fancy school. For special Talent kids and teens. I open it and saw they this school was in New York. That's a long way from Minnesota.

What did I want to do first? Tell my aunt and then let's google it. When I google it , was awesome the school was amazing. I could hardly late. And they even paid for me to go with them or I mean I get to go on my first airplane. This feels like the first time I started coOKing. Oh god I can't wait until March just 1 more month away.

And that's how I got into Special Talent school. 1
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »