Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > CLARA > Chapter 10

CLARA

Author's note: Enjoy,I had a hard time publishing it!
:)
:)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10

The End for now.

"Come in."I say
"Clara,Edward never meant to hurt your feelings."says my mother
"I know but why did he ever have to say that?"I ask
"He was hoping Philip would marry you and he always thought you loved him.He just wanted the best for you."says my mother
"How can I love someone who's like a brother,mom?"I ask
"I know darling,I know and Edward says he understands too."says my mother
"I'm sorry for coming
This is my longest novel and I love it!
out like that mom."I say almost crying
"Edward told me to tell you to forget it."says my mother
"He's so nice mom."I say
I fall asleep crying that night.I don't know why this happened and I'm not happy about it.
Philip finds me walking in the garden.I'm glad he finally decided he should talk with me.
"Clara can't you think about loving me,one more time?"asks Philip
"Oh Philip,from the moment I first laid eyes on you,I loved you but when I got to know that you were my brother,I kept those feelings deep inside.I tried to go on with life trying to find something else to think about. Then Ben came and asked me if I would like to be his girl-friend. I wanted a way out of loving you,and I said yes to him.I tried to love Ben,I really did but he was never around and he never showed me any love.I never loved him and him not showing me any love was making it harder for me to love him. So one day I told Ben the truth,I told him that I had loved you and said yes to him to forget that and make up my mind."I say
"What did he say then?"asks Philip
"He said that we should stay friends till I could love him and I thought it ws a good idea because I thought I'd be able to love him.But I couldn't. Ben reminded me that he loved me on the day he kidnapped me.I didn't know what to do. Did I love him?Not love him?Or was I just playing around with his feelings?
I felt very guilty.But when I found out the real reason for him trying to be my boy-friend and when he tricked me the second time,my guilt washed away and it turned into anger.Anger for being tricked."I say
"I never knew you went through so much."says Philip
"How could you know,Philip?You were too busy having fun to think about me and yet you say you love me."I say
"I couldn't stay with you,Clara.I wasn't having any fun.Seeing you with Ben made my heart break.But as a part of the things I had to do for Edward,I had to keep all my feelings inside."says Philip
"You were in my heart but when you became my brother,I pushed the memory of loving you to the farthest part of my heart and turned off the light,now you're telling me to turn it back on but that room is far away and I need time to turn that light on.You understand?"I ask looking at his beautiful eyes.
Philip nods.
"I know what you've been through.I feel it too but I need time."I say keeping my head on Philip's shoulder.
"You're not lying to me like you lied to Ben,are you?"asks Philip with a smile
"Stop it."I say pushing him aside.
I have something to do now and that is to try and love Philip.
SIX MONTHS LATER..............................................................................
I'm in a small gathering organised by Philip and his father for some reason that I don't know about.
"Mother what is going to happen here?"I ask my mother
"Something.Just watch and you'll see."she says walking away
'Watch what?And what is this something she talked about?'I ask myself
"Clara,I'm so glad you came."says Philip
"Oh,hmm.I can't stay at home when you're having a party can I?"I ask
"I guess not."says Philip
"So you're guessing things too,huh?"I ask
Philip's learnt to say 'I guess.' from me and that makes me laugh.
"I have a surprise for you."says Philip
"What is it?"I ask
"Will you come or not?"asks Philip
"Okay I'm coming."I say taking hold of Philip's hand.
Philip takes me to the middle of the room and ask everyone to stop talking.
"As you all know,I held this little gathering tonight to tell you all about the love of my life."says Philip
I look at him.Is he talking about me?
"She is a very different girl,she said she loved me a several times but not directly.I said I loved her too. She is very smart.She knows how to handle a problem......"Philip goes on telling how good the love of his life is and I'm begining to thinking it's not me.
I try to free my hand from his hand.
"Last of all I would like to tell you her name."says Philip "Ladies and Gentlemen meet the love of my life,Clara Boomstorm."
I look at Philip and for the first time in my life,I feel that I might cry.My heart seems to be flooding with love for Philip and tears of joy for his words.
Philip kneels in front of me and opens a small red box and inside it,there's a gorgeous diamond ring.
"Clara will you marry me?"he asks
Tears come down my cheeks and drop to the floor wetting the carpet.
I don't think I can say no to him.
"Is this real diamond?"I ask
"No,not really."says Philip standing up a little dissapointed.
Philip tries to free his hand from my grip.
"When's the wedding then?"I ask
"That means yes?"asks Philip
"YES!"I shout "Of course."
Philip lifts me up and twirls me around the room.
"I thought you wouldn't like me because the ring isn't diamond."says Philip
"I'm marrying you not the ring,right?"I ask
"I guess so."says Philip
EVERYONE LAUGHS.
THE END FOR NOW.
DEAR READER.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN LATER IN MY LIFE BUT I'LL STOP HERE FOR NOW.

JUST REMEMBER THAT IN LIFE YOU WILL MEET THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU AND EVENTHOUGH OTHERS MAY SEEM BETTER,REMEMBER THAT ONLY REAL LOVE CAN KEEP YOU HAPPY.

SOMETIMES LOVE MAY HURT BUT NEVER LET GO CAUSE YOU CAN WIN IN LOVE.

NOT EVEN ALL THE RICHES IN THE WORLD CAN GIVE YOU THE LOVE,YOUR TRUE LOVE CAN GIVE.
SO WHEN HE/SHE COMES TO YOUR LIFE,TRY TO RECONGNISE THEM AND MAKE YOUR LIFE AMAZING WITH THE HELP OF THEIR LOVE AND THEM.

LOVE IS THE WONDER OF LIFE.

THANK YOU,
YOURS WITH LOVE
Clara Boomstorm.
Lots of love. :)
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10