Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Forbidden Love Affair

A Forbidden Love Affair

Steven D.
A Forbidden Love Affair
Summary: Lucas Warren is unpopular to everyone in Eastgate High School. Katie Earnwright is the most popular girl to ever set foot inside it's halls. To them, their love could never be. Fate however has a different plot for them. From football to car accident's, their love will be tested to the fullest extent.

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

heycallmemoriartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 3 at 8:40 pm
TOO CUTE OHHH MY GOODNESS.

GucciBros said...
May 13 at 11:18 pm
OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS.  ALSO GO TO A PUBLISHER AND GET IT PUBLISHED BECAUSE IT WILL BE ON THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER LIST IN NO TIME!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE THIS NOVEL!!

IamMeForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 27, 2013 at 1:34 am
That was so amazing... The twists and turns kept me awake for hours wondering what happens next!!! Beautifully written and amazingly plotted... Great job!

Remy15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:23 am
i love it, u should right a second book to go with this. please keep writing:)

Irish-Girl said...
Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:56 am
This was amazing. Beautifully written and a great story. Keep writing.XD

Irish-Girl replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:08 am
Oh and if you get the chance please check out my work. Thanks:)

C.L.Erins said...
I love it love it love it!!!!! it's absolutely amazing :)

StevenD. replied...
Sept. 26, 2012 at 11:56 am
Well thank you.

Ruby-Paige-Rose said...
At first I thought it was going to be like The Princess and The Frog, then I hoped it would be like Romeo and Juliet, and finaly realized it was its own story and it was just fine the way it was.