Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Puppets

The Puppets

Lauren S.
The Puppets
Summary: In a world not too different from our own, people are controlled by those who have passed away. The "puppets" left on Earth are left to the mercy of their masters. This is the story of Isobel and Jayden, who have very different lives but one common goal: to break the strings and be free. When Isobel's master wants her to kill Jayden, can she fight his power and let love prevail?

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:41 am:
This story was absolutely amazing! I would have like to see more of a development in Isobel and Jayden's relationship; it all seemed kind of sudden. But other then that, I absolutely loved it.  Especially the ending. Great job! :D   (Oh, and I also noticed that you live in Canada. So do I! I love meeting fellow Canadians. Where is Guelph, exactly?)

Lauren S. replied...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
Thanks! I wrote this a while ago and was trying to finish it before I ran out of inspitation. :p