Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Mermaid's Kiss

The Mermaid's Kiss

Anna G.
The Mermaid's Kiss
Summary: Will Auril search out the beautiful creatures of the lake, or will he keep his distance, warned off by the ominous stories of his governess and the confidence of his twin sister?

[This is actually not a novel. It is a short story, being only about 12,700 words long. However, that length was too great to be submitted as anything but a novel on here, so thus this formatting.]

Tghermione19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 5:32 pm:
I can never stop myself from reading this. It's just so great!!!!!

Feb. 21 at 1:58 pm:
I am speechless. Absolutly speechless. You have such a gift. I seriously could not stop reading it. One question. Are you going to be making a sequel to this book about Auril's life under the sea? But it was totally the best story I have ever read!!!! :)

TatielThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 21 at 6:50 pm :
Aw, thank you so much! I have never really considered writing a sequel, actually, mainly since I don't think I am capable enough, right now, to accurately depict life under the waves for it to be believeable. Perhaps someday when I am both older and wiser, I shall consider it. =)

Tghermione19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24 at 12:10 pm :
Will you consider to please read and comment on one of my stories. I am new to this sight and am a starting author. So if you have the time I would very much appriciate the critque and comments. Thank you.

Waffuleez said...
*dies after reading such awesomeness* *comes back to life* Okay, I'm good now. So, um, like WOW!!! I've got absolutely nothing else to say. I have honestly been left speechless. Fantastic, no, fantabulous job!! You have a serious gift for writing. Congratulations on leaving me speechless!!! :D

Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:45 pm :
Thank you so much. =) I am glad you enjoyed it. =D

Black_Rose_Princess said...
Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:08 am:
This was fantastic! I loved it! Your descriptions and characterizations were amazing and the plot itself was fantastic! Nothing stuck out as having to be fixed. Perfect! 

Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:45 pm :
Thanks! =)