New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > A Month With Jaime Quinn

A Month With Jaime Quinn

Nathaniel S.
A Month With Jaime Quinn
Summary: Greg Whilson is abused at home by his only guardian, Aunt Rita, and bullied at school by...everyone.
Greg always hopes for a change of pace, and that happens when his Aunt is arrested for two month, and Jaime Quinn comes by and offers Greg to stay with her for those two months. After the first month, Greg finally agrees.
Jaime becomes Greg's friend, and starts to help him get his life on track. But Greg just can't get it right.

Irish-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:01 am:
It was really good. There was some spelling mistakes but I don't judge on that cause who hasn't made some of those. I really liked this. Keep it up. And if you get the chance please check out some of my work. Thanks:)

DCCBro1230 said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:00 am:
So I've been thinking, and I realized that this is technically my very first story actually sent into the public. Awesome! Pleasem criticise it. Say what you like, what you hate. Anything I can do to make the story better.