My New Life

Jillian K.
My New Life
Summary: Ashley and her father have recently sold their toothpaster factory in Wyoming, they decide to move to La Jolla for a better life, leaving Ashley's mentally ill (crazy) mother behind in her new home, the hospital.

What will happen to Ashley in this new world? Will she end up loving it or secretly long to move back to her hometown, Wyoming? Hear all of Ashley's crazy and unusual stories about her new move to La Jolla in "My New Life."

zadiekatie23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey, this looks like a cool book! When I get a chance, I'll try to read it. I love the cover!!! :)

RunningFree said...
Please comment on this, I need a link back to the story and then I'll read some more, haha, yeah, bye.

Jellybeann replied...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:03 pm :
i would really appreciate it if you would read my work, it would mean the world to me. Even if it's only the summary. Thanks :)

savetheplanet said...
It's a good storyline, and I really like it.  But nothing happens really in your story, and it doesn't feel resolved at the end.  I mean you have an ending but it happened so abruptly it didn't feel right.  But your story has so much potential!  Keep writing! :D

I.Just.Wanna.Be.Me.Lovee replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:06 pm :
It looks so good!

SN3RD replied...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:04 pm :
Besides for the few grammar mistakes, it looks good. Want to return the favor and check me out? I wrote Hunter's Point and Perspective

Jellybeann replied...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:32 pm :
Thanks! Yes, I know I really do need to work on my grammar. That's the ONLY part I dislike about writing, and writer's block.... hopefully I willl grow out of that stage and enjoy editing just at much as writing.

GhrenqiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:04 pm :
to me, editing is a part of writing, it's the final step to making your work a masterpiece. It is an essential part that if you don't do, will make the work look like slop.