New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Frozen Four

allycat8213
Frozen Four
Summary: “No, you’re right, Sophomore, I’m not in the mood. But on that ice we’re family, and they’re all I’ve got, so I don’t really have a choice.”
Those on the outside, those who just watched that first year from the sidelines of my life, would say that this is the story of how I changed. Others would simply label this a story about hockey, and the team and game that meant so much to a few stupid kids from a small Pennsylvania town. The truth, though, is that this is not a story about hockey or growing up or any of those stupid clichés we tend to associate with stories like mine. Oh no, there is no mistaking, this is the story of how three shining ice stars swept me into their world and, in the process, changed my entire life. This is the story of how three high school seniors, who didn’t have to, accepted a clueless sophomore into their prized inner circle and taught me the true definition of teammate.

allycat8213 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 12:20 am:
Thank you so much, for reading and for actually enjoying it! I posted it so long ago I was really surprised someone had finally commented. haha

BluBirdWriter13 said...
Amazing. I love this story