New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Adam and "E"

Shavonna H.
Adam and "E"
Summary: The main characters are Adam and Jacob and they're twins. Both very smart but one is more social and popular than the other one and one is introduced to drugs which changes his whole character.

Shavonna said...
I did my research. both Adam and E are the nicknames of the drug.

KylaaMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
one question tho? what does the "E" stand for?

im trying to get my sister to read it, but she wont. im nagging her tho lol ill send this to my cousin to read

Aug. 11, 2011 at 6:47 am:
are you writing another part to this story? you should!!! its fantastic, its similiar to the story i wrote, its called cocaine. but its not as detailed as this is

Shavonna replied...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 8:01 am :
Thanks so much! and yeah i'm going to add more chapters. I am currently in the process of writing them. =)

KylaaMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 10:49 pm :
I love this story soo much! its so detailed, but not to much detail!  im like in llove with this stoory

Shavonna replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 4:10 pm :
The "E" stands for the nickname of the drug Ecstasy, so does the name Adam. I'll get into more detail about that as the story goes on =)

Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:10 pm :
It makes sense now!!  and i like that you called it that to! its sorta like the story adam and eve. the evil snake tells eve to take an apple of this tree, when she was told not to~ its sorta like that...