New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Last Note

Author's note: I hope people understand that depression and suicide are really important issues and more and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I hope people understand that depression and suicide are really important issues and more and more teens have been dealing with them. I just want to spread the message. Don't ever try to make someone feel so low that they are depressed or try to commit suicide. If you ever feel like you just want to die, just remember that you are strong and you can get through anything. Don't give up.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Hey guys, if you've been reading my book I just want to let you know that I've made a lot more edits so feel free to re read :)
Prologue
This is it. This is the moment before the pain ends. The moment before my mind stops reeling and my heart stops aching. I think of all the bad memories so I don’t change my mind. But somehow my mind wanders to the good, sweet memories. The memories that make me smile. They flood my brain and start to chase the bad memories away. But I can’t think about the good times. I won’t. So instead I push the good memories out. I stare at the bottle in front of me and smile while a tear runs down my face. You might think I’m crazy for smiling at a time like this. Maybe I am. But I don’t feel bitter anymore. I don’t feel depression or anger or regret. In fact, I don’t feel anything at all. All the longing to feel wanted suddenly disappears. All my memories—good and bad--fly away. And all that’s left is me.
Just me.

DinoNugget said...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 8:16 pm:

I liked it a lot.  At first, with the short chapters, I thought, "Oh this'll be a snap!  Ten minutes tops."  But I was wrong.  You're a great writer!

Oh, by the way, I posted a story about a girl who can jump-if you will- into books like Leia wished she could do in Chapter 7.  It's called "To Kill the Mockingbird" but now I regret choosing that for a name.  :/  

And I love Maximum Ride, too. :P

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:36 pm :
haha no i like the name! and thanks!!! yes i love max ride but angel was very disappointing :(

DinoNugget replied...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 4:59 pm :
What do you think of Dylan?  Personally, I'm Fax (Fang+Max=Fax) all the way.  In "Fang," Dylan was too... perfect.  Maybe "puppy dog" is the right wording.  Now that he's (finally) gotten a sense of humor, I'm starting to warm up.  But Fang is still awesomer.

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:48 pm :
haha i LOVE LOVE LOVE fang :) hes my fav since the first time he was described in the book :) and hes one of my fav book crushes (yes i have book crushes im such a nerd :D)

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:48 pm :
but yeah i like dylan in Angel better cuz hes so much sweeter but yeah... kinda boring :P

DinoNugget replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:58 am :
It's cool.  I have thousands of book crushes.  Like, every main guy character in every book I read.  I have high expectations for my future boyfriends.

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:50 am :
haha glad im not the only one :)

DreamingOurWorld said...
May 30, 2011 at 11:11 am:
You changed the girl's name in chapter 3. Just incase you didn't notice. You said Leia, then Lucia, then Leia again. But otherwise it's really great. I love it!

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
May 31, 2011 at 1:49 am :
no actually lucias a different person haha but thanks

M.A.M. said...
May 6, 2011 at 1:36 pm:
I was in a trance as I read this.  I just couldn't stop.  I can't thank you enough for sharing this.

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
May 6, 2011 at 5:47 pm :
omg are you serious i cant even believe you just said that! thank you so much!!! :)

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2011 at 3:13 am:
Wow. Great storyline. I was intrigued from the start. And I love how the problems are so real, and the dialogue believable. Post more please! I’d love to see what happens next. :) Can you check out my story: Wandering Soul. It should be on the recent stories page.. Anyway, please keep going with the story. It’s amazing! 

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
May 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm :
thank you so much for your feeback!!! i will definitely check out your story :)