Last Note

Author's note: I hope people understand that depression and suicide are really important issues and more and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I hope people understand that depression and suicide are really important issues and more and more teens have been dealing with them. I just want to spread the message. Don't ever try to make someone feel so low that they are depressed or try to commit suicide. If you ever feel like you just want to die, just remember that you are strong and you can get through anything. Don't give up.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Hey guys, if you've been reading my book I just want to let you know that I've made a lot more edits so feel free to re read :)
Prologue
This is it. This is the moment before the pain ends. The moment before my mind stops reeling and my heart stops aching. I think of all the bad memories so I don’t change my mind. But somehow my mind wanders to the good, sweet memories. The memories that make me smile. They flood my brain and start to chase the bad memories away. But I can’t think about the good times. I won’t. So instead I push the good memories out. I stare at the bottle in front of me and smile while a tear runs down my face. You might think I’m crazy for smiling at a time like this. Maybe I am. But I don’t feel bitter anymore. I don’t feel depression or anger or regret. In fact, I don’t feel anything at all. All the longing to feel wanted suddenly disappears. All my memories—good and bad--fly away. And all that’s left is me.
Just me.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

This book has 52 comments. Post your own now!

Cielo4ever said...
I LOVE this story...the first line got me...the one where she can't open her eyes? AWESOME!!! :)

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Oct. 19, 2012 at 11:13 am
Hey the new chapters and edits of the old ones are up so check it up if you have time! :)

NhtOrdinary said...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:43 am
I loved it.

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:11 am
thanks!!! :)

Roxy5898 said...
I have to say, that was honestly AMAZING!! and i have to say, i love nevershoutnever too :) but thats beside my point. Never stop writing your description is brilliant and dialogue is not like some people's. It's more realistic, things that people would actually say and exactly how they would say it.

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
WOW thanks sooo much :) you really understood what i was trying to go for with my writing thanks!! and haha thats ok im in loveee with nevershoutnever :) wish he was younger than 22 :( lol

Roxy5898 replied...
You are VERY welcome and only if he was my age i would marry him!

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
hahah same!

Roxy5898 replied...
Aside from our obsession over nevershoutnever haha, i have to say you are truly an astonishing writer, and please keep writing its kind of addicting to read, almost like the Twilight series. Just please, it doesn't matter what its about just write! haha

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:42 am
haha wow! i will haha :) im currently working ont he next chapter for this book im almost done but ive been super busy cuz its summer :P but i will be posting it soon!

Awesome Asian said...
This is the best book ever you should keep writing I'm addicted

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
thanks!!!! :)

Siddhu said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 10:11 am
I loved it... the details were superb.. the chicket scrawl towards the end of the page, the snowflakes from the ceiling, the sequence in her brother's room... the flow was beautiful...

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
thanks a lot!!!

citylightsgirl93 said...
this whole thing was just brilliant. Thank you for sharing this brilliantness with everyone! great job and never stop writing!

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
thanks so much!

MyShatteredSelf said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 8:23 am
Holy Shnozoly- absolutely-without a doubt-completely, and utterly AMAZING! You're a fantastic writer!

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 10:35 am
wow thanks so much! :)

starbuxcoffee said...
Wow, this is really amazing. I could not stop reading. Do the world a favor and NEVER stop writing. :)

NeverShoutNeverFan replied...
wow, thanks SOOO much :) please do the world a favor and YOU never stop writing!!! :)

DinoNugget said...

I liked it a lot.  At first, with the short chapters, I thought, "Oh this'll be a snap!  Ten minutes tops."  But I was wrong.  You're a great writer!

Oh, by the way, I posted a story about a girl who can jump-if you will- into books like Leia wished she could do in Chapter 7.  It's called "To Kill the Mockingbird" but now I regret choosing that for a name.  :/  

And I love Maximum Ride, too. :P