IWasYou

Nic R.
IWasYou
Summary: Kevin is a first year college student. He has left home and is overwhelmed by the combination of work and studies. Soon into his Freshman year he begins to recieve strange e-mails- all of which are written as poems- from another student who feels overwhelmed by life also. Kevin responds as best he can, but can he really help this student when he is struggling just as much as this anonymous person is?

borntowrite said...
May 1, 2012 at 11:32 am:
This is good! You've got a good concept, but it needs a bit of work. At the beginning it seamed to go a little fast. Try and slow it down a bit. It feels like you've tried to get all your ideas onto the page. Apart from that I really like it. It shows a lot of emtion and the story is amazing!

tealbird said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 7:24 am:
When I read the overview, I thought that this was a really good idea. I think that you have a really good story concept, but I found when I read it that the ideas jumped around a lot, and I found it kind of hard to keep up. Keep writing, though, I think you've got something here.

KimenSnow said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 4:28 pm:
Sad. Constructive. It was good.

Atl.Braves03 replied...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 12:50 am :
Thanks. I hate that all my spacing and indentions at the beginning of the paragraphs got taken out when I put it into the system. It kind of looks a little childish without them. I really appreciate the comment though!