Pinky Promise

Sydney L.
Pinky Promise
Summary: 12-year-old Katelyn always turns to her 14-year-old half sister, Nickol when there was a problem. But when their mother falls down the stairs and lands in a coma, it sends Katelyn and Nickol to their separate fathers. While Nickol is shipped to her famous father’s home in Hollywood, California, Katelyn is sent to a distant cornfield in The Middle of Nowhere, Texas. Nickol is sure she’ll have a great time, and Katelyn is positive this will be the worst time of her life. But the table’s turn, and both girls are left dizzy and confused.

WritingLoverForever said...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 11:47 am:
Wow! One of the characters has my name (katelyn) and it's even spelled the same way! lol

Azrael said...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 12:20 pm:
wait, if nickol is younger cuz u said she was born in 1995 and katelyn in 1997, how is nickol in ninth grade???im just super curious but i loved ur story great job

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 5:54 pm :
haha well if she was born in 1995 and katelyn in 1997 then nickol IS older by two years....think about it haha...but thanks, this is only chapter one so i hope you read the rest!:)