The Social Class Beast

Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I thought, what would a beast be in a high school setting. Heres the results.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Thought a poem might set the begining well
How could I love him?

The Social Class Beast

As I watch him across the room at this feast.

His eyes glow red

And his wrists bleed

He’s like a vampire that always needs to feed.

He’s rude

And crude

Wanting people to fear him.

Yet, I love him

The Social Class Beast

As his eyes scan over me

And a smile forms across his face.

Making me feel like I’m in just the right place.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

This book has 272 comments. Post your own now!

RaisaMiri said...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:53 am
There will be more...right??? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!! :)

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 11, 2012 at 8:20 am
of course there's more! I wouldn't want to just leave you guys hanging...I'm just toying with the idea of switching the perspective everyother chapter. I haven't gotten online in a long time so be patient with me and I'll hopefully post more soon ^-^

RaisaMiri replied...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 11:30 am
haha okay i just had to double check!

Sept. 28, 2012 at 7:36 am
yep ^-^ I just edited and posted the first two chapters I hope you like them

RaisaMiri replied...
yes i absolutely adore KC's point of view! :) call me stereotypical, but a girl's gotta have a soft spot for a bad boy ;)

Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:41 am
good! i thought it might seem too repetitive xD and I know exactly what you mean about bad boys.

RaisaMiri replied...
Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:23 am
i actually like switching between two POV's...i think it just keeps things interesting! and it'll definitely work switching between KC and Misti! :)

RaisaMiri replied...
Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:24 am
and yeah, a story's always better with the mysterious bad boy character

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:51 am
Finally I started posting edited chapters!!!! ^-^ So far its just the chapter "New Guy" but its still a start. Hope you guys like it better :D

Epiclyawesome said...
This is AMAZING! I absolutly love the plot and the way you describe it! EXCELLENT! Hey if you don't mind, could you read my book? It's called Demoness. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sept. 28, 2012 at 7:37 am
glad you like it! ^-^ and sure I'll go check it out :D

Sept. 28, 2012 at 7:37 am

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I only read chapter 1. No offense, but I thought of your descriptions of high school as descriptions of middle school. They were childish and judgemental. people aren't in those particular groups in High school anymore because (keyword) we've GROWN UP

Shaded114 replied...
I don't know what highschool you go to, but high school kids are definitely not what I'd consider grown up.  And I still find that these cliques are very common in high school too.

MaryTD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
My high school had 68 kids this year. We don't have cliques and groups because there aren't enough of us to do that.

Sept. 11, 2012 at 8:23 am
In my school its kind of like a zoo, because its the environment that is most common to me, thats what I'm trying to describe.

Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:57 am
Ok I have revised the begining of this story and will post better chapters in a bit.

Jan. 9, 2012 at 6:58 am
new chapter posted!! I know its short, but im still editing the first 12 chapters.

PrincessSparkleStar said...
i literally check for more every other day! i love this so much! Keep up the amazing writing! please check out my poem, too!

Jan. 3, 2012 at 6:38 am
I know everyone's anxious to find out what happens next. I'm sorry I didn't put any new chapters up yet, I was on winter break. Tomorrow I'm posting some new chapters and I hope you get to read them soon after...As for your poem, I'll read them soon!! ^-^

BluBirdWriter13 replied...
I love the poem