New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > The Social Class Beast

The Social Class Beast

Vanendra
The Social Class Beast
Summary: Misti was sitting in class one day when KC walked in. He wore black and red, with make-up and piercings. He acted rude and self absorbed. But she never judged a book by the cover before... Forced to work on a class project together, the two teens slowly begin to understand each other and form a relationship.

XxDream_in_ColorxX said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 11:08 pm:

Wow.  This book got me hooked immediately. 

I think the plot seems really great so far.  There are tons of places the story could go, and I'm so excited to see what's next.  Don't stop writing (please)! =]

I love the little poems you put in the chapters.  Some of the chapters, though, seem really short.  (But maybe that's just me complaining because I want to read more. :P) 

Five stars!

P.S.  I love Maggie Stiefvater! =D

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 12:40 pm :
0.o That series didn't end as I expected

XxDream_in_ColorxX replied...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 5:17 pm :

Aww!  D=  That's sad.  I guess stocking up on tissues is a good idea.  Hah.

I hope your week gets better.  =\  Now I'll have to check out those books...  Hmm..

Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:23 am :
lol yeah, the movie is coming out in March too :)

sparkledreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:38 am:
So good. though the ninth chapter kinda reminded me of twilight but it is still good. Keep writing! :)

Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:21 am :
Thankyou ^-^ but i didn't like the ninth chapter that much. And the chpter i'm currently trying to write doesn't flow too wellwith the story. :/ but imma keep writing til it sounds just right. :D

sparkledreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:25 pm :
If you would like any criticism or advice I'd be happy to help. Now you should just keep trying

Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:15 pm :
ld love any criticism and advice that you have please tell me. :D

Mara03851 said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:34 am:

Eeek! I keep re-reading it again and again because i'mm waiting for new chapters lol.

talk about the social life i have when the only thing i do is read stories online, haha.

Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:41 am :
lol, im going to add new chapters on friday. I rather add more chapters in a group so you can keep reading. I'm soooo happy you like my story so much.Thank you :D ^-^ <3

Feb. 18, 2011 at 8:58 am :
new chapters are posted, sorry there aren't any more....I now have writer's block >.<

Mara03851 replied...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:33 am :
Sadness Sadness to you not writing anymore of this story. Un-writer's block Zappity Zoo! :(

Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:25 am :
lol im trying my bestest!!!! :) more chapters up by nxt wednesday

Mara03851 replied...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:36 am :
Yay!!! Thx for sharing your story with all us readers.

Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:42 am :
You're welcome ^-^ thanks a million for reading it :D

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:06 am:
I'm reading this a chapter at at time, and it's really good so far :) Intriguing if a tiny bit unrealistic (her reaction seemed extreme, but I guess it could happen :P) Anway, I like it a lot :)

Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:32 pm :
Thanks ^-^ her reaction will seem more realistic as you see that she has built in ager because of her home life.

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:52 pm :
Oh okay :D I'll comment as I go!

Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:45 am :
Lol,i meant to say anger in that last message -.- i need to learn to spell XD Hope you like the rest of the story! ^-^

Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:54 am :
Wow. I just read chapter 4. Thats so terrible for her to go through. :( Good writing though!

Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:58 am :
I know but I had to make her life like that to lead up to the epic ending I thought of....Thankyou soooooooo much for reading my book ^-^ :D