Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > The Social Class Beast

The Social Class Beast

Vanendra
The Social Class Beast
Summary: Misti was sitting in class one day when KC walked in. He wore black and red, with make-up and piercings. He acted rude and self absorbed. But she never judged a book by the cover before... Forced to work on a class project together, the two teens slowly begin to understand each other and form a relationship.

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 4:56 pm:
Wow... It's a bit slow at the beginning and I don't like Misti's sort of attitude at first but I love her now! And I love the story! It's great!

Vanendra said...
Jan. 10 at 8:25 pm:
like The Social Class Beast on Facebook please <3

Vanendra said...
New Chapter Posted!!! :D

Ashanti said...
So if anyone has a question, just feel free to ask. :)

EternallyReading said...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:28 pm:
I'm really enjoying this so far and I can not wait for the next chapters. I like how you threw in that little twist of him casting a spell. However it did feel abrupt. Maybe in the earlier chapters you could put little hints? Overall though I love it! Keep it up!   Also I was wondering if you could check out my story Shape Shifter's True Form...

ShyKarma replied...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:28 pm :
loving the story, cant wait for more chapters!  

Vanendra replied...
Jan. 8 at 6:06 pm :
well I just posted a bunch more chapters, I hope you enjoy them!!!! ^-^

Vanendra said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:57 am:
New Chapters Posted!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Vanendra said...
Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:04 am:
<3 To all of you impatient fans of this story: More chapters will be posted in a few weeks, so please hang tight... If you can't wait you can also read them on my deviantart...my username is Vanendra there too ^-^

LuvLife said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:23 pm:
I love how it is going so far. Yes, it needs some work but it's is great! I enjoy it. I know it is hard writing chapters, but I'm asking u pretty please with a cherry on top, to idk. Maybe create another chapter or so? Waiting is so dreadful when your reading a good book. Keep up with the good work!

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:01 am :
I will be posting a good chunk of chapters soon, I've recently been inspired and have about 6 chapters to add. So expect them to be posted in a few weeks. ^-^ I'm glad you like my story.

ShyKarma said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:48 pm:
I love this book cant wait for more chapters :)

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:03 am :
More chapters will be posted in a few weeks, so please hang tight... If you can't wait you can also read them on my deviantart...my username is Vanendra there too ^-^

RaisaMiri said...
YES! xD i can't wait!

SawrahAnn replied...
Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:16 pm :
I've been reading your book for a while now and I can't help but keep looking to see for added chapters . The suspence is getting to me! Love your work!

Vanendra replied...
Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:47 pm :
Thank you!! I'm sorry I have so much school work to do, but don't worry, more chapters will be posted soon...Is it bad that I already started the sequel? xD

SawrahAnn replied...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:11 pm :
Not at all! haha  I'd love to hear what you think of my book, if you have time check it out :) http://www.teenink.com/novels/realistic_fiction/book/105768/Infinita/

SawrahAnn replied...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:27 am :
haha no, not bad at all. Check out my book, Infinita, I'd love to know what you think about it!

Vanendra replied...
Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:14 am :
I will as soon as I can, right now I'm busy with alot of art orders. ^-^

Vanendra said...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:26 am:
New chapter up!!!! hope you all like it :D