What is Love?

Kendall N.
What is Love?
Summary: Jarrod doesn't know who to point fingers at, so he blames his Dad for his parents divorce(it has to be someone's fault...right?). He's quickly fading out of this world or at least trying to.
Corrie(short for Cordelia but no one calls her that)is the model student, perfect grades, class president, and voted most likely to succeed. To the average on-looker she has a great life, but Jarrod is no average on-looker.

Atychiphobia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 7:05 pm:
You have to continue this! I need to know more! I've already connected with your brilliantly built characters, and I must see their stories completed. 

msoledadvc said...
Please please please please write more!! I love this but I need more!! This book is really great!

Harmony657 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:04 pm :
Thank you! I am glad that you're enjoying it, but I've been thinking about abandoning this book because it's moving a bit too fast for me...

msoledadvc replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:51 am :
Why?! No, don't leave it as a cliff-hanger, it's really good!

ScribbleTop said...
May 7, 2011 at 8:21 pm:
OMG is this Kendall? 

Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:05 pm :
um...depends on who's asking i guess

dolphin13 said...
May 7, 2011 at 1:29 pm:
I love it! Please write more!

alyssabug97 said...
I really liked it! This book and u could go places keep it up!

tanaya said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 9:08 pm:
This is sooooooo awesome! :)

Emma341997 said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:51 pm:
This is really good! It seems like this could go really far! Only thing I think could be better is they way you describe her old boyfriend. I want to know more about him and what he did to her. Other than that I like it!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

♫ Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more ♫

I like your novel :D

DiamondsIntheGrass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
good, good... potential is there.  can't tell much so far.  but there are several grammatical errors, making for bumpy reading.  and perhaps in the old boyfriend bit with corrie you could have eased in a bit more.  took me a couple of rereads to get that she was talking about an old boyfriend.

Dec. 26, 2010 at 9:54 pm :
Thank you for the feedback! I reread my story and found a few typos too and I'm sorry about that I'll be more careful next because they bother me too! And I see what you mean about Corrie's old boyfriend I could've introduced that a bit better... but I wanted it to be unclear at first because I was going to go into it later.

Dec. 31, 2010 at 1:33 pm :
wow. i just realized that there is a typo in that response too... sorry about that.

CrazyWriter said...
Dec. 26, 2010 at 11:00 am:
I'm interested please post more .....it looksl like you have a good plot going..

Dec. 26, 2010 at 9:55 pm :
Thank you:) I am updating tomorrow!

purple_ashes said...
I really like this great work :) keep posting!

Dec. 26, 2010 at 9:57 pm :
You're the first person to comment my piece, you don't happy that makes me:) I am posting tomorrow!