Denial

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Chapter Two

Chapter Two
Everyday I wait for him to walk through the door. I feel the whole room light up when he enters. Even on a bad day he puts a smile on my face when he comes in. Once we catch each other’s gaze I quickly look away at the floor and I feel myself blush. I hate how we have to hide how we feel for each other at school and in public in general.
I guess you can kind of say we are dating now, I mean he told me he loves me. When he told me that I felt my heart beat so fast it could’ve plopped right out of my chest. Just right there in the open, splattering all over my lime green and hot pink bed sheets. But for some reason, still pounding, getting louder and louder. The movement of my heart going up and down visible with some scars from past heartbreaks that have been sewed together by someone or not yet shattered once again. Some scars you could see multiple stitchings. The techniques varied a little, but not much for most, showing different people that attempted fixing my heart. Some pieces of her heart, however, were being held together by only one strand. Well, that’s what it looks like on the inside..
The days go by so slow besides fourth hour and when I talk to him after school. When we’re talking for one hour it only feels like ten minutes. He treats me like a princess and like he could possibly lose me. He has me wrapped around his finger. I would do anything for him! He knows that too and he doesn’t take advantage of it! We talk about our future together and I hope what we plan comes true! I give him all the power to crush me and I trust him not to.