Denial

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Introduction

“Class turn off your monitors, I have an announcement.”
Soon the room goes black and all you can see is the glows from the power buttons on the monitors until Mr. Dell turns the lights on. Mr. Dell is a tall, tan, skinny guy who loves to tell jokes and mess around. He can be hilarious but also has a serious side. Mr. Dell would probably be one of my favorite teachers.
“Today, and for a while, we will have a guest in the room. I’ll turn the floor over to him.”
“My name is Hunter and I’m going to be a student teacher in here. I want to be a teacher in technology. So throughout the remainder of the year I will be getting to know everyone of you and I’ll get to know how things work in here. So just act normal and you guys can get back to work.” Hunter is a broad guy and has black hair. He also has some facial hair and brown eyes.
We all turn our monitors back on and Mr. Dell turns the lights off.
“He goes to my church!” Abby tells me.
“That’s cool.” I reply.
“Yeah. He’s pretty cool I guess. Me and my sister are just nice to him.”
“Oh.”
We go on the remainder of the class talking about him and doing our work.
I am one of the smartest people in the school, even though I don’t feel like it. I have a 4.0 GPA and have been on the gold honor roll since 4th grade. I play volleyball, I’m a cheerleader, I play basketball, and I run track.
Abby is my best friend and has long brown hair and brown eyes. She has a 3.8 GPA and plays volleyball, is a cheerleader, plays basketball, and runs track too.
At the end of the hour Abby introduced me to him and he seemed pretty cool, just as she said. I went home and ended up finding Hunter on Facebook. Which begins the biggest, unexpected change in my life that no one could have ever predicted.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »