Sarah

Author's note: I decided to write this piece when my Creative Writing teacher told us to create an exciting...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I decided to write this piece when my Creative Writing teacher told us to create an exciting mystery.
Even though it didn't quite turn out like a mystery, it is still my favorite story i have written so far.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 Next »

Eddie Long

I woke up the next morning and looked over at the woman next to me. My Olivia. If only you knew what I was going to do for you. I gently kissed her nose and those amazing green eyes fluttered open. Oh how I love you. She was sort of a plump woman, with red rosy cheeks and frizzy brown hair. But she was my world. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. What do you need in this world if you have love? Nothing. The truth? Money.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Elizabeth Lowe said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:58 am:
Amie, this story is very well written. I'm not ordinarily into mysteries but you had me hooked ─ I found myself turning page after page to read what would happen next. As a former reporter and editor, it's my opinion that you have very promising writing skills.