Sarah

Author's note: I decided to write this piece when my Creative Writing teacher told us to create an exciting...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I decided to write this piece when my Creative Writing teacher told us to create an exciting mystery.
Even though it didn't quite turn out like a mystery, it is still my favorite story i have written so far.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 Next »

Olivia Long

I stared. Nowhere in particular, just stared. About my Eddie and how stressed he has been. About his ice cream shop. The cool spot, it was called. An elegant little place where there was always a smile for you, when you walked in the door. It was my husband’s life. My husband. Eddie. The man who used to have the carefree shining eyes that were now burnt out. The man who had the perfect braid hanging down his back to his butt, that was now frayed and damaged. He never really had time to relax. He was always worrying. About everything. I still loved him and, to me, he was still perfect. I still loved him. He was amazing. My soul mate. Forever. If I only knew.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Elizabeth Lowe said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:58 am:
Amie, this story is very well written. I'm not ordinarily into mysteries but you had me hooked ─ I found myself turning page after page to read what would happen next. As a former reporter and editor, it's my opinion that you have very promising writing skills.