New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Concrete Angel

MarieAntoinette2012
Concrete Angel
Summary: Demetrie Darsen teaches economics in a tiny town where everyone knows everyone's business. But not his. No one knows how he spent his teenager years. No one would even understand it... Except Marina Gracelan.

Only sixteen, Mari's been through it all. Her father's dead, her mother is an alcoholic who wants nothing more than to cut Mari out of her prominent life. But when things take even darker turns, will Mr. Darsen be able to give her the strength to live?

MarieAntoinette2012 said...
Oct. 30, 2012 at 10:04 am:
I've spent about nine weeks working on this guys... Please comment... It's important to me.

Freedoms_GuardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm :
OK it didn't seem to post my comment the first time.  Anyways, I thik it's well written and has potenial.  But yous aid in teh summary that the mirrior haunts Mr. Darsen, we never found out why, the books not over right?

Nov. 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm :
Hmmm, it's not done right?  It's well written, but you said the mirrior huanted Mr. Darsen and it was never mentioned why...is tehre going to be more?

MarieAntoinette2012 replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:26 am :
It's far from finished!!!!!!!