Triple Trouble

SweetDreamer78
Triple Trouble
Summary: Three troublesome triplets who want themselves known as Individuals keep on defying their single mum to prove their point but will their defiance go too far?
Also when jealously and betrayal come into the picture, will they be able to rebuild their relationship as good as new?

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:20 am
This is sooo good!! I can see this actually being published as a book!! I hope you do it was amazing!! Keep up the good work! And thanks for leaving a comment on my HP novel :)

SweetDreamer78 replied...
wow, thanks! and i am harry potter obsessed so i love anything to do with it and your book is great too!!!

NoteBookGirl78 said...
wow, this is one of the best books I have ever read! It is so great that I want to hear more as I know that there will be some troubles at the party because there always is when alcohol and drugs are involved. I can't wait for you to write more - so please do!!!

Rabbit_Lover said...
OMG I love this book - write more soon please!

SweetDreamer78 replied...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:07 am
thank yo so much, i promise to write more soon!

Luckystar78 said...
This book is really romanticised (in a good way) and exciting - good job, and very funny cheesy chat-up lines! # chemistry

SweetDreamer78 replied...
Thank you LuckyStar and I have viewed your work and it is fantastic, please tell other people about this book!

Luckystar78 replied...
When are you going to write some more? (They're really good).