Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Mechanical Practicality

Mechanical Practicality

Miranda M.
Mechanical Practicality
Summary: Jazz is a poor factory worker living in the slums of one of the biggest Factory Cities in the world. She's harboring a secret that could not only catapult her into the world of the rich and prosperous, but also spell out her quick and painful death.

Puck is the son and only heir to the richest man in the world; the sole owner of Adkins Industries, the company that owned every factory in the world. Puck has an amazing artistic gift that his father has no qualms in abusing.

Jazz and Puck are completely opposite in every way, but what happens when nasty secrets are brought into light and they must work together to survive in a dangerous world that Jazz in only all to familiar with and Puck is only just realizing exists.

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9 at 9:35 pm:
This is really good so far! Your characters are so well developed, and the futuristic, dystopian lifestyle is interesting. I'd really appreciate it if you gave me some advice on my story The Sky's the Limit in the Romance section- you're a great writer! :)

Writer_Jordan said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:14 pm:
I love this--perfect combination of description, action, different moods throughout the story. I need to read more!! X D

OwenDark said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:10 pm:
I too enjoy your writing style. It is very clean and neat. It leaves me with the same feeling that a widely published novel does--fresh, relinquished. I see a contract of some kind in your future...

xMIRandax replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:12 pm :
It's times like these that I wish this site had a like button. 

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:55 pm:

Must. Read. More. *gasps*

Seriously, your work is terrific!

I love the characters, the plot, and your writing style.

Great job!

xMIRandax replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:55 pm :
:) Thanks for the feedback! And more is definitely on the way.