New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Unwilling Secrets

Unwilling Secrets

Linda J.
Unwilling Secrets
Summary: Lexie is lost in life. Moving from town to town she has never really discovered herself. Hiding from attention, and being a loner she doesn't mind her life. Until she meets someone who shows her just how special she is, and how dangerous her life really seems to be...

Jurdibird said...
I'm trying to write as fast as possible. Sometimes I just get really distracted though which stinks :b i should have more up soon though!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:14 am:

To describe this:

Fantastic, terrific, amazing, and synonyms alike!

You have done a great job with your characters and plot. I can't wait to read more!

Keep up the good work. :D

Jurdibird replied...
Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:37 pm :
thank you! also if you have any critics I would love to hear them aswell(:

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 16, 2012 at 10:50 am :
There's not much for you to improve on. You have a great plot and excellent dialogue. If anything, pay more attention to sentence structure and punctuation. Try reading out loud to yourself--pausing at commas and stopping at periods-- to see how it sounds. If it sounds wrong, add punctuation where it will sound right. I hope this helps. :)  And please post more soon. I'm waiting...