Thick and Thin

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

News Alert

After the tragic death of Steven “Seven” Boyard, a woman’s body was found in the river in the woods. The police have identified it as Richelle “Five” Myra, Steven’s best friend.
Their story started as any story would. They were 5 when they met, and having their nick names “Seven” and “Five”. They have been with each other for 13 years now, and they were about to take an exam to get them into Law School. But then a shot out accured at Steven Boyard’s house, but David “Dave” Soyer, and Jacob Herrow. Daniel “Danny” Grams, Richelle’s ex-boyfriend was asking Steven for directions to Richelle’s house, and he gave him the wrong address. Angered by this, these two gang members bombarded Steven’s house, shooting him in the shoulder blade, near the heart.
After he was taken for heart surgery, his heart stopped, for a bit too long. Some of his memory nerves had gone dead, and he forgot everything that happened to him. After Richelle and Danny found this out, Steven went back into surgery for open heart and brain.
About 2 hours later, Steven’s brain went dead, and his body shut down. Danny received the call, and Richelle ran off into the words. From the evidence, she had drowned herself, just to be with her best friend, “Seven”.
Five and Seven you two have been together through thick and thin, and I think that is something all of Roaring Rivers need to learn. If you can hear us now Richelle and Steven, we are here think and thin, thick and thin.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6