New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Potty Wars 2

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Chapter One

I run inside the house, and I smile with relief. Luckily, I have no homework, so I go to my favorite place in the world, my videogame collection! I have old games, new games, games that have never been opened, games that have been worn to the disk, games that are rated E and games that are rated T. I have games for the Wii, games for the Game Cube, and games for the Xbox. All of the Mario collection, and Sims, all at my figure, well game controller tips! As I scan through rows of videogames, and I come across a game I don’t remember purchasing. It is “Potty Wars 2,” and under it, it read, “It is so fun; it is like you’re in it!” Since I am not one to wonder, I rip open the plastic covering it, because if you saw a game called “Potty Wars 2” what would you do? You would play it; the name is just so tempting! I read the back, trying to get a better understanding of the darn thing. The rules say: Toilet fighters of the world unite! Toilets have taken over the world, and only you can stop them! You will get through 3 levels, to win! But beware- the rest is blotted out. I shrug, I guess it is safe, so I turn on the T.V., and slide in the disk. Before I press start, all the lights in my room shut off. I look over at my door, my mom wasn’t there, which is weird, she should be home by now. Then, like a black hole, the T.V. starts to pull things in. Unfortunately, one of those things includes me. I scream, grabbing my bed, but it is no use, my hands begin to slip. I hold on tighter, my knuckles becoming white, but hands probably couldn’t take any more, because, as if they had a mind of there own, they let go. I spiral toward the T.V. and brace myself for the worse. What surprises me is that I went through the T.V as if it is Jell-O. I sink through and let myself let go of conciseness.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Childofthemind said...
May 11, 2013 at 12:44 am:
really good book :D weird.....but good!  just watch out for spelling mistakes. it really takes away from the story