Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > The Nightmares

The Nightmares

Cody T.
The Nightmares
Summary: they make friends along the way

NintaiKyouboku said...

Well, there are some grammatical/spelling errors. Also, the voice is very dry. You're just telling the readers everything that happened. Also, the description of all of their outfits is boring. It's not just because I don't care for fashion, it's also because you said simply, "It was green camouflage pants." Also, there is not much detail. This could be a very good plotline, however, this story needs a lot of fleshing out.

I'm sorry if this comment was harsh...this story needs a lot of... (more »)

Love.Hate.Passion. said...

The plot of your novel does have some very good potential ,  but I would advise a couple of things before you continue. First off , there is an inconsistensy with the format your paragraphs are in , and you may want to indent and space better do the story is easier to read. Secondly , there are many spelling/punctuation/grammar mistakes, beginning at the prologue. You might want to have several peers review your story , or even an adult. Thirdly , you should enhance your characters as mu... (more »)

IreneEYtonKratzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 2:49 am:
While it's obvious that this story isn't done yet, it has great potential. Keep working on it-- I think you might turn out something great!

ButterflyKiss said...
Hm, I'm up to chapter one and the plot is good so far. The lack of spaces between paragraphs makes it more difficult to read, but overall- it's the makings of a good story.