H.A.T.E.(has anyone taken everything)

Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.
Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

Her side of the story

My name is Scarlett I am only trying to stay strong throughout this journey on life. My dad beats me and doesn’t even care that he has gone way too far with it. I remember that I was five minutes late from coming home from the grocery store and he grabbed my hair and drug me to the back of the trailer where his room what and he locked me in there everyday so I couldn’t go to school and make friends. I hid in a corner of that room everyday of my life. It scared me to be alone and my mother didn’t do a thing because she was way to out of it from the drugs he doped my mother up with.
The more I learned to be tough the better I would be off. I went to a neighborhood that was rich and I would imagine what life would be like if it was just my mom and I in one of these houses. One house caught my eye in particular. It was on the corner of 132nd and Lansing. It was white with a red door and when I looked up at the window to my surprise I saw a young boy about my age. When I turned around to look the other way, he made me think that the cops were about to be involved. So I ran and when I thought it was clear I came back hoping the police weren’t there.
I found a letter though when I got back it said “my name is Rowen I wanted to let you know that I saw you and I would really enjoy if I could meet you. I hope things are all okay. Please write back I will keep it a secret you were over here.”
I didn’t have time to write back though it was to late for that it was already four my dad would be waking up soon so I ran the five miles to my house and got there just in time right before he woke up for work. My dad woke up got out of bed then came into my room and kicked me till I was on the floor begging for mercy that he please not kill me. He yelled “You ungrateful little b****, leave in the middle of the night how dare you.” Once again he yelled “You will never see sunlight again, I promise.”
Times more then others did I think that these things were all so crazy? Until I met Rowen then things got better then ever. I finally got away from my dad. Rowen and fell madly in love and we lived happily ever after almost. Until my dad was released from prison six years after he had been put in there the court decided he had good behavior.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4