H.A.T.E.(has anyone taken everything)

Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.
Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Love at last

So I sat with Scarlett the love of my life for over two hours talking and getting to know each other. In the middle of our conversation she pulled a note out of her pocket and said “Is this from you?” I then said “Yes it is I wanted to make sure you knew I saw you.” All that I was thinking at this time was that I was indeed in love with her. She was making me smile like no other with a smile that was perfect. She was beautiful as a girl like her could be. Over the two hours that we were talking she told me about her dad and why he was beating her. All she kept saying was I deserved every time he hits me. It’s all my fault I can’t buy myself new stuff. I hated that coming out of her mouth because she would get in low spirits and then she would hardly talk after that. I mean if it was me I know I would fight that man right back after what my mother did before she passed away how she cheated on my father with the neighbor. My mother was a disgrace to our family at that point in time.
12:24p.m.
Scarlett and I were finishing up our conversation when I asked her if she wanted to come over for lunch she looked like she hadn’t eaten in days. If it was up to me I would make sure that she had enough food and water. She only looked at me like I was crazy I told her that it would be fine my mother wouldn’t have a problem with it at all. My mother told me through a text that was fine and at we would give Scarlett new clothes and stuff to wear, but she wouldn’t take it. She didn’t think that it was right at all I mean if you ever thought about it I am doing something right and not wrong. I realized why she wouldn’t take the clothes or shoes that we were trying to give her. Scarlett’s father would be extremely pissed off. If anything I love this girl I am sure that I have mentioned this a couple times. She has a voice like an angel, she is beautiful and amazing, and I can’t ever take my eyes off her.
1:20p.m.
Scarlett and I return no noises in the house and well quit frankly that was normal. Mom would be getting home any minute now with some lunch. Then I would sit down with Scarlett and my mother and talk with them. I wanted to save Scarlett even if she didn’t want me too. Always I remember when I was talking to Scarlett. She sang to me a song of sadness. If someone other then I would have heard that we would have had a problem. I am going to be with her for the rest of my life. God sent her hear as my angel to save and protect. I am like her hero. I may not be able to kiss away the pain or make it better, but I will get her away from that horrible man. I want this man to feel what she is feeling. Alone and abandoned, she is scared and misunderstood. What was so wrong with that her being scared is affecting any chance of her and I relationship? I just wanted everything to end up so right she is so young and beautifully breathe taking.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »