H.A.T.E.(has anyone taken everything)

Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.
Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Scarlett

June 20, 2009 8:48 a.m. it’s the next day and well I still absolutely am think about this girl if only… I mean what if I… was in love with her? All I wanted was for her to be happy with me. I mean she looked so unhappy and devastated that she was unable to handle the real thing that was actually going on. I love that fact that all I have to do is sit here and talk to her I mean you. Sorry I can’t stop thinking about her with her hair as red as a rose and a smile that could be seen a million miles away. I picked up my cell phone off the side table and only shortly realized that I had a text message from my girlfriend. Yeah I guess I forgot to mention I have a girlfriend. She’s great and all I just can’t handle it. Her name is Laney Drake and she is sixteen years old. So when I saw that text message.
Laney: I love you Rowen!!!
Me: We need to talk…
Laney: About what?
Me: Just meet me at the park…
Laney: I can’t.
Me: Whatever then I will tell you right now.
Laney: What is it Hun?
Me: Well, I met this girl...
Laney: Did you cheat on me?
Me: No why would you say that?
Laney: Because someone said that you did.
Me: Well I didn’t believe me... I just wanted to say that I met this girl, she was outside my house and well she looked at me and smiled. I am going to talk to her tonight.
Laney: Are you breaking up with me?
Me: I guess I am Laney don’t get me wrong I love you and everything I just don’t love you like that.
That was the end of Laney and I conversation. She messaged me back only about an hour later.
Laney: Change on facebook that you’re in a relationship because you’re not anymore. Give me the stuff I gave you and oh by the way I cheated on you…
I never replied back to her message, but I did get on facebook and change my relationship status. What the hell? What was Laney thinking she cheated on me?!? Man I am so pissed off right now all I want to do is yell and be angry, but I am not going to do that because my mother would have never wanted me to be this mad all the time night and day over some girl. Obviously she’s a b**** and she doesn’t know what she actually has until she looses it. I didn’t mean it, I really didn’t obviously I am angry as all get out. I think I just need to calm myself so I will go on a run.
10:10a.m.
on my run now and I can’t stop thinking about this girl on the corner really I wanted to know her name and I wanted to no everything there is to know about her. I am over by the trailer park now. It’s always noisy over here you can’t ever seem to get anything right over here. I wish I could see her right now I mean that would be a great thing. Then there she was right there in that trailer. She was crying then she walked out the door and went to the park across the street I went there too. I sat right down next to her and asked her what her name was she said “Scarlett.”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »