New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

H.A.T.E.(has anyone taken everything)

Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.
Author's note: I was abused as a young girl so i just set it in future tense of what would have happened if i was older.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

When I fell

June 19, 2009 1:17a.m.
I just woke up, can’t sleep. I think that I will go walk around the house. I wanted something to do since I couldn’t sleep. I looked out my window and to my surprise there was a girl on the corner in a tattered black dress, all bruised up. She looked like she hadn’t eaten in days. I basically studied her to figure out what kind of girl she was. All I wanted to know was if she was going to be okay. It may be summer, but it still cools down an awful lot over night. If I am correct, I believe that she is hiding from someone. She is not looking for anyone, and not to be rude, but it looks like she doesn’t belong here. If she did, I would think that her attitude would be a whole lot different.
She turned around and our eyes meet. It was slowly, but surely did she give me a smile that lit up this whole world.
I want to meet this girl right now.
I ran down the stairs and out the front door, but when I got there she was gone. How could she have gotten away that fast I don’t understand?
2:33a.m.
I’m still awake and can’t stop thinking about this girl, so I wrote her a little note.

“Hi my name is Rowen I wanted to let you know that I saw you and I would really enjoy if I could meet you. I hope things are all okay. Please write back I will keep it a secret you were over here.”

All I know is that I hope she finds this letter that I wrote her because if she doesn’t I might never know the girl I am in love with.
What if she doesn’t want to talk to me?
Well I want to talk to her and I hope things go okay. If they all go okay and she writes back to this letter, then I will know her name. I will know who this stunning girl is.
I crept down the stairs and out the door to go deliver the letter that I had written. When I got there, I saw a shadowy figure standing in the dark all alone.
I was just afraid to confront her.
She was a beautiful person. I didn’t care how beaten up she was. Although I had a girlfriend and don’t get me wrong, I love my girlfriend, but I feel like I love this girl way more. She had hair that was as red as a rose on a summers day and eyes as blue as the sky on a winters day.
What more could I have asked for?
She is and always will be the perfect girl.
I sat the note down by the mail boxes and went back into my house.
It was now 3:46 a.m. My dad would be waking up soon, so I acted like I was asleep. Four minutes later... Beep…Beep… Beep. It was my dad’s alarm clock going off. I looked out the window once more to see if the note was gone.
I mean, I think she took it.
I hope she took it.
I want her to know who I am. I really don’t know this girl, but I have so many feelings for her. I need to know who she is.
My dad just walked into my room and I had to act like I was asleep. I hope he didn’t realize I was actually awake. Even if he did notice, he wouldn’t say anything. I was still thinking about her non-stop. What was I going to do?
4:55a.m. been thinking about her non-stop since I noticed that letter was gone. I hope she got it and read it. I hope she replies to it most importantly. I have to get up for work at six and I haven’t even slept a little since I think somewhere around two.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »