Anna Marie

Emily K.
Anna Marie
Summary: Where there be water, there be pirates. Robin Vadast has always dreamed of becoming a pirate. And just when she thinks she'll never get what she's always dreamed of Anna Marie, captained under Captain Jacob Wayland, turns up.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

piratemanhahaha said...
Sep. 9 at 4:02 pm
this was an amazing book it was really nice and i wish that i ha dthe wrighting that your simply have keep up the great work.

LuvLife said...
Oh! This is a wonderful book! I hope you can find more time to work on it. I wish it would explain a bit about Captain Wayland and Eric and how they like Robin and so on. I want to see what happens next!

KMao123 said...
i think you should cut a bit of the dialogue, but the story looks great so far!

Emily K. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:08 am
Its so AWESOME!!! It'll be even better when it's completely finished... which will be shortly. I've got everything planned out. The only thing left to do is to put my plans into action! Nobody that I know of yet, dies. That doesn't mean anything though, considering I have a thing for killing of my best or favorite characters. Eric Thompson is one of those few... sadly... it's not the fact that I wanted him to die, he has to in order for the next book to work. And this doesn't happen un... (more »)